دانلود رایگان کتاب (Switch Mode Power Supply Design Manual (Veri Best
کتاب راهنمای طراحی منبع تغذیه سوئیچ مد (Veri Best)
Switch Mode Power Supply Design Manual
Switched-Mode Power Supply (SMPS) design is a slow iterative process involving cycles of calculation and experimentation on real hardware. Simulations of SMPS circuits by conventional methods is slow because many switching operations need processing. State-averaging provides all major SMPS characteristics quickly without simulating individual switching cycles, but retaining the transfer characteristics of the circuit. State averaged models of power supply configurations form the basis of this product.
The software described in this manual alleviates the problem of excessive simulation time and allows simulation of switching power supplies in both time- and frequency-domains. Various standard configurations of power supplies have been modeled, each of which can be tailored to a designer’s required application.
This software has been designed to run exclusively with the VeriBest Analog Simulation Engine (VBASE), and the VeriBest DIABLO Behavioral Language Option. Detailed information about DIABLO can be found in the VeriBest Analog Simulation Engine Reference Manual. A technique known as state-averaging was used to produce the models for this design aid. The stateaveraging technique will be explained in detail in this chapter, but briefly, state-averaging allows the designer to examine the overall transfer-characteristic of the supply without performing any switching operations. This leads to fast simulation runs and allows examination of the usual test criteria such as step-load-changes, overshoot, settling time and gain- and phase-margin.
The User’s Guide is divided into 21 chapters.
• Chapter 1 describes the state-averaging process, its advantages and limitations, and hints and tips to aid the designer.
• Chapters 2 to 7 describe the different converter topologies.
These chapters are quite detailed and, in some cases, show comparisons between real and simulated power supplies.
• Chapter 8 describes how current-mode control has been implemented and how the models are used.
• Chapters 9, 10, and 11 describe the following converter models: multiple-output forward, multipleoutput flyback, and current-mode boost.
• Chapter 12 explains frequency-domain simulation techniques.
• Chapter 13 describes the use of the controller IC models.
• Chapters 14 to 16 describe the switched-mode controller IC’s that have been state-averaged for use with the converters.
• Chapter 17 explains the use of ancillary components such as load-banks and the following ancillary devices: opto-coupler, op-amp, and buffer models
• Chapters 18, 19, and 20 describe the UC3840, UC3842, UC3844, and UC3846 regulating pulsewidth modulators.
• Chapter 21 documents an AC supply failure model.
لینک ثابت به این کتاب:
برای لینک دهی به این کتاب ، می توانید از لینک زیر استفاده نمایید: